Sunday, May 27, 2012

39 Weeks

How far along? 39 weeks 1 day (6 days until due date!)


Maternity clothes? Still fitting into a select FEW stretchy regular clothes.

Stretch marks? I have discovered that in between my regular vertical stretch marks from JD I have these weird itty bitty horizontal stretch marks. They have probably been there a while but I just didn't notice. It looks like I'm stretching a different way with this baby than with JD.

Sleep: Still missing a lot of sleep! I think last night I got up 5 or 6 times to use the loo. :(

Best moment this week: My hubby, mom, and bff came over and helped me get a few baby things ready and clean my house a bit. I feel more baby ready, basinet set up, some baby clothes sorted, hospital bag is starting to get packed.

Miss Anything? Energy.

Movement: Still moving around like a champ in there! Slowing down a little bit. It is so strange to feel the little limbs and I never know if I'm feeling an arm or a leg.


Food cravings: No cravings. But, I did have some amazing ice cream with kix in it!

Anything making you queasy or sick: If I eat a big meal. I think my stomach is too squashed to fit in too much.

Have you started to show yet: Hard to miss!

Gender: ITS A SURPRISE!!!!!

Labour Signs: I've been having a LOT of braxton hicks in the last couple of days and a bit of cramping. I visit the doctor on tuesday, so hopefully there will be some more dilating going on.

Belly Button in or out? Mostly in and a tiny bit out... still kinda flat though... very strange.

Wedding rings on or off? Off :(

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and so excited for the arrival. There are a few select people that have been driving me crazy!!

Looking forward to: My last work day!! June 3rd! Unless I have the baby sooner! So VERY excited to be at home for a little bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment