Our baby: 28 weeks
Your baby's the size of an eggplant!
Putting on layers of fat, your baby now weighs in around 1.5 to 2.5 pounds and measures about 13.6 to 14.8 inches.
your baby at 28 weeks
- She's starting to develop more fat, so her wrinkly skin will start to get smoother.
- Her lungs are mature enough that she'd probably survive if she was born now. Wow!
pregnancy symptoms at 28 weeks
- Trouble sleeping. As you get closer to your due date, you'll likely have more and more trouble with this. It could be hormones or nerves -- or both! YES! Loss of sleep is a biggie right now!
- Shortness of breath, as baby continues to crowd your lungs. Every so often this happens!
- Aches and pains -- the third trimester can be really uncomfortable due to hormone fluctuations and the toll on your body. Yes!
- Braxton Hicks contractions -- these might be getting stronger or more frequent as your bod gets ready for labor. I have definitely been having braxton hicks a lot more now!