I'm 4 days late posting this, but here ya go anyway!
Our baby's the size of an avocado!
Now, he/she's about 4.6 inches long and weighs about 3.5 ounces.
- He/she's listening to your voice, thanks to tiny bones forming in his/her ears.
- He/she's growing hair, lashes and eyebrows.
- And He/she's forming taste buds.
pregnancy symptoms at 16 weeks
- You might start feeling baby move! (Pretty sure I have a couple times!)
- Back aches, another effect of pregnancy hormones. Make sure you're exercising, that you're sitting and standing up straight and do some stretches.
- Constipation, as your uterus starts pressing on your intestines.
- Forgetfulness (a.k.a. pregnancy brain). No one knows for sure what causes this! (YUP!)
- Faster hair and nail growth (a great excuse for a new cut and manicure). (My nails are GREAT!)
- Dry, itchy, sensitive eyes. Blame the hormones once again.
- Glowing skin (finally -- that pregnancy glow that people are always talking about!)