Our baby's the size of a lemon!
At week 14, our baby is 3.4 inches and 1.5 ounces, he/she's almost doubled in weight since last week and keeps on growing.
- He/she's probably sucking his/her thumb and wiggling his/her toes in there!
- His/her kidneys are making urine, and his/her liver and spleen are doing their jobs, too.
- And he/she's growing lanugo, a thin, peach-fuzz-like hair, all over his/her body -- it will help him/her keep warm!
pregnancy symptoms at 14 weeks
- As you emerge from the nasties of the first trimester, you're probably getting your energy back.
- You're probably feeling some aches and pains, as your muscles and ligaments stretch to accomodate your growing baby.
- Hungry! Once the queasies of the first trimester subside, you might find your appetite on overdrive.
- You might notice your hair getting thicker and shinier, one of the (few) attractive side-effects of pregnancy.