Our Baby: Week 11Our fetus currently enjoys a 1:1 ratio between body and head, and has skin so transparent that blood vessels show right through. But, fingers and toes are no longer webbed, and hair follicles, tooth buds and nail beds are forming -- setting up a significantly more attractive future.-- just two more weeks left in trimester one!
Pregnancy symptoms at 11 weeks
- Fatigue and nausea. Don't worry, you should start to feel more like yourself soon.
- Gas (like farting and burping -- sorry!) Are you getting used to it?
- Mood swings. Try some mind/body exercises, like yoga, to help you feel more Zen.
- Leg cramps, which can strike at night and interfere with your sleep.
- A dark line may have started to appear on your belly. It's called the linea nigra and it's totally normal during pregnancy.
Our baby at 11 weeks
- You can't see it, but he/she's moving fluidly and gracefully in there.
- His/Her skin is see-through, but he/she's on her way to looking more like a baby.
- His/Her fingers and toes aren't webbed anymore.
- Tooth buds, hair follicles and nail beds are forming.