Tuesday, May 01, 2012

35 Weeks

35 WEEKS!





How far along? 35 weeks  3 days
Maternity clothes? Nothing new. I'm trying to sqeeze into my regular clothes since buying anything maternity right now seems like a huge waste.
Stretch marks? Getting more toward the top of my belly
Sleep: A little tough to get comfortable. But its not too bad. Depends on the night.
 Best moment this week: Having Jesse back home from his work trip to San Deigo.
Miss Anything? Energy! I think I'm getting a little back, but I still would like more. :) Good luck with that, right?
Movement: LOTS! .
Food cravings: None
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really.
Have you started to show yet: Yes. I would hope so!
Gender: Surprise!
Labour Signs: Lots of braxton hicks. That's about it.
Belly Button in or out? In, but its kinda going flat. 
Wedding rings on or off? Off
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody! So moody! Very annoying!
Looking forward to: Getting my great grandma's piano tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment