Wednesday, May 23, 2012

38 WEEKS!!




How far along? 38 weeks 4 days (I've gotta start posting these earlier)

Maternity clothes? Still fitting into a select FEW stretchy regular clothes.

Stretch marks? EEK! Starting to grow some more at the top of my belly! A lot more itchy than before too.

Sleep: Not too great. I go to the bathroom about 2-4 times a night. Every time I move or roll over I feel a crazy amount of pressure on my bones. It feels like my bones anyway. It's like a sharp knifeish pain. Bla! At least it doesn't last long.

Best moment this week: Putting the baby car seat in my car. :) Its been set up in Jesse's truck for a while but I put our extra base in my car and moved the car seat over. :)

Miss Anything? Being comfortable.

Movement: All the time! Its awesome to think of this little person moving around in there, but I'd rather it move around out here!

Food cravings: None.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.

Have you started to show yet: Are you kidding me! For sure!

Gender: ITS A SURPRISE!!!!!

Labour Signs: A few. On I think my 36 week check up I was 1cm dilated and 40% effaced. I have not been checked since. I have also been having some cramping going on the past few days. Guess they are contractions. That is a great sign right?

Belly Button in or out? Its kinda going flat... Weird!

Wedding rings on or off? Off, and actually I have had to take my pretend wedding ring off a few times at night recently because my fingers really get swollen when I'm sleeping.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :)

Looking forward to: Sanding down and painting an elephant on a dresser my aunt gave me for the baby... Need to get started on that!! As long as Jesse lets me do it anyway, he would rather it be a plain wood dresser.

No comments:

Post a Comment