Wednesday, June 06, 2012

40 WEEKS!



How far along? 40 weeks 4 days OVERDUE!!!!
Maternity clothes? Same old news. Thank goodness for a belly band to cover what my shirts don't! (Even some maternity shirts!)
Stretch marks? Yup! Not too terrible but, they are there. I keep using that special magic lotion...
Sleep: Not too great, but it could be worse. I think Jesse gets less sleep because he has a harder time going back to sleep after my tossing and turning.
 Best moment this week: Finally reaching my due date and even though it hasn't arrived yet, I'm excited that the end is very very near.
Miss Anything? Being able to move freely and be comfortable.
Movement: The baby's movements at this point are few and far between, running out of room! Except for today. The past hour or 2 it has been going crazy in there. I think it wants out almost as bad as I want it out!
Food cravings: Still a lot of sugar. I'm pretty sure that I'm addicted to sugar.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope.
Have you started to show yet: Hard to miss!
Gender: It's a surprise!
Labour Signs: Strong braxton hicks, lost that mucus thing, few cramps the past few weeks, lots of pressure. 
Belly Button in or out? In and half out
Wedding rings on or off? Off
Happy or Moody most of the time: Impatient!
Looking forward to: Meeting my little one!

In the words of one of JD's library books, "Rum, tum, tum... Ba-by come! Rum, tum, tum... Ba-by come!! Rum-a-tee, rum-a-tee, rum-a-tee, tum!"

My bff and I :)


No comments:

Post a Comment