Sunday, July 25, 2010

Oregon Coast Part 4 'Playing on the Beach'

Oregon Coast Part 4
'Playing on the Beach'
July 17th 2010
So we have finally made it to day 2 of our lovely Oregon Coast Vacation. Day 2 was a relaxing day. We were able to go out to the beach for a little while. We were not out too long because, as you can see by our clothing, it was not a very warm day.


I'm not sure why but, you may have click 'read more' at the bottom of this post to see my whole blog.


The house you see at the top was the house that us Davolts stayed in. I also took a picture of the Brootens house, however, I didn't think to take pictures of the other ones. 



This was Jesse's Grandpas metal detector.

LOOK! LOOK! I found... oh wait... its nothing.
Wow! Mommy I'm so high up! 
You should let me hang out up here more often.
Giving Uncle Jeff a high-five
Oh, oh, oh!
Let's go fly a kite
Up to the highest height!
Let's go fly a kite and send it soaring
Up through the atmosphere
Up where the air is clear
Oh, let's go fly a kite!
Having lots of fun in the sand, getting nice and sandy so Daddy and Mommy have to give me a bath.
Do you have to take my picture??? I really like this picture of Melody, its a good one.
I had to let Jesse use his long arms to take this one.
It was kinda windy! Toothless smiles here.
Yup, yup, lots of wind. There are some teeth, well mine anyway. Awesome hair, maybe I should start wearing a hat all the time like my better half.
This is one of my favorites!
Grandfather - grandson bonding time.
I thought this was a pretty great picture too. However, I had to make it small because Erin is blinking or something and I didn't think she would like it so much. Shucks!
Its so nice when good daddys help build sand castles!
"You have to pack it tight, son."
Almost immediately he started to smash his sand castle.
Silly little turkey. 

This was the house/cabin that the Brootens stayed in. It was pretty amazing. Had like 30 bedrooms! Just kidding.

There is that "other" cutest little boy.
Kinda cold and windy.
Gotta follow JD around while he explores.
Lets go back inside, its cold!
Wonderful daddy!


No comments:

Post a Comment