Friday, July 23, 2010

Oregon Coast Part 2 'Cape Meares Lighthouse'

Oregon Coast Part 2
Cape Meares Lighthouse

After the cheese factory we still had a little time so we went to Cape Meares Lighthouse.
It was absolutely beautiful!!!


Jesse's jeep

If you look really close, Jesse is hiding behind the fence.


My men that I ADORE!! I can't get this picture to get any bigger.
If you have the chance you should double click on the picture and open in a new window so you can see it better. LOVE IT.


JD was NOT very excited to be on that bench by himself.
I just snapped the picture really quick before he tried to get off. 



JD was pointing at the seagull and I tried to get
him to say 'bird', but he never said it.

I was having some fun pretending to be a photographer... 




This would be Cape Meares Lighthouse. They wouldn't let us go to the top because someone had recently shot the windows or something. That was a little disappointing, but not enough to spoil anything.






Awe... He looks so little.




Playing with daddy at the lighthouse.




JD is gazing at the ocean.

Such silly boys!


Showing JD the ocean.
Isn't God's creation beyond beautiful?












I can't believe the blessings that God has given me. My little family is amazing!



I had to put this picture up. He was so sick of being in his car seat... poor guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment