Tuesday, March 20, 2012

29 Weeks!

How far along? 29 week, 3days
Maternity clothes? Not anything new.
Stretch marks? Not much more. A couple extensions of my stretch marks from JD.
Sleep? Have had a few rough nights! I keep Jesse awake with my tossing so sometimes I try to sleep on the couch. I have a feeling that the couch is going to be more my bed than my real bed in the next 2 1/2 months.
Best moment this week? Glucose and all the other tests came back looking good!
Miss Anything? Time. Ugg... where does it go?
Movement: Yes all the time! Baby is going crazy.
Food cravings: Not much of anything.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Have you started to show yet: Yes, people have been asking me when I'm due alot.
Gender: It's a surprise!
Labour Signs: Braxton hicks, especially when I run up the stairs at work.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? Off
 Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty moody! My poor family.
Looking forward to: Knowing if this baby is a boy or a girl!
I keep going back and forth on wither its a boy or a girl. I lean toward boy often, but then there are things that were different than when I was pregnant with JD. Like, how much this baby moves, or how uncomfortable I get sometimes, or how my back has broken out (and I've never had acne in my life!), or how CRAZY my emotions are lately.
GUESS WE WILL SEE IN JUNE! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment