Thursday, April 19, 2012

32 and 33 Weeks!



How far along? 33 weeks, 5 days
Maternity clothes? Feel kinda guilty about it but I did spend like $60 on some shirts and a belly band (that I'm only going to wear for 2 more months!).
Stretch marks? Nothing much more than last time.
Sleep: Sleep sucks right now. Some nights I'll sleep ok and then others I'll be awake for hours.
 Best moment this week: My birthday was this week and I ended up going to dinner 3 nights in a row! Thank goodness for free birthday meals and gift cards!
Miss Anything? Not feeling like a whale!
Movement: A ton! Sometimes its pretty uncomfortable too.
Food cravings: No cravings, but I know I haven't been eating too well lately.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Have you started to show yet: Basketball anyone?
Gender: Surprise!
Labor Signs: Lots of braxton hicks still!
Belly Button in or out? Still in
Wedding rings on or off? Off
Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty happy, but moody a lot too.
Looking forward to: JD's 3rd birthday party on Saturday! Can NOT believe my little guy is 3!


Dr. Appointments are every 2 weeks now. The last Dr. apt. I was told to chill a bit because my blood pressure is getting on the verge of too high. Its not bad yet, but I have to watch it. I do not remember being this tired when I was pregnant with JD. Work has been extremely tiring, walking up and down those halls. Jesse has been an amazing hubby and Daddy! He makes me slow down when I need too, even when I feel like there is sooo much to do! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment