Monday, February 27, 2012

26 Weeks!



How far along? 26 weeks 2 days!


Maternity clothes? Just my same jeans, 1 pair of maternity pants for work... and a belly band! Oh, and I found a really big night shirt so I don't have to keep waking up in the night with my shirt in the middle of my belly. :)

Stretch marks? A few.

Sleep: Sleep has been alright. The past 2 nights I have not been able to go back to sleep very well when I wake up to use the loo or something.

Best moment this week: Watching Jesse and JD play! Its always been cute to see a man playing with a child. But, when it's YOUR MAN, playing with YOUR CHILD, it makes life just seem amazing!

Miss Anything? Sometimes I miss caffeine still. Not that I drank a lot of it, but it was nice to have when I didn't get enough sleep.

Movement: More and more! Baby is getting stronger! I think Jesse may have felt the baby the other night.... maybe.

Food cravings: SWEETS!! I can't say no to sugar! I bought some Death by Chocolate ice cream and I have had some every night... guess I need to be more careful with what I eat!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really.

Have you started to show yet: For sure!

Gender: Surprise!

Labour Signs: None

Belly Button in or out? It's still far in.

Wedding rings on or off? OFF :(

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy pretty much all the time. There are my moments thought... Just ask Jesse!

Looking forward to: My third trimester!!! ITS COMING SOON!

25 Week pictures!







No comments:

Post a Comment