Our baby: 34 Weeks
Your baby's the size of a butternut squash!
At less than two months to go, she weighs in at about 4.2 pounds to 5.8 pounds and measures about 17.2 to 18.7 inches.
your baby at 34 weeks
- She's recognizing and reacting to simple songs, if you're singing them. (If you're not, start! She may find them soothing after birth.)
- She's also urinating about a pint a day.
pregnancy symptoms at 34 weeks
- Blurry vision, created by a combination of hormones, fluid buildup and lack of sleep. No blurry vision yet... However my eye prescription is crazy right now!
- Fatigue. Now, if only you could sleep at night! I seem to sleep every other night. I think I'm so tired by the second night of no sleep that I can get some rest.
- Constipation and hemorrhoids. Make sure you're getting plenty of fiber. None of this yet! PTL!
- Swollen ankles and feet. Put up those feet, mama-to-be! YUP!
- As baby prepares for her arrival, you might feel pressure down lower in your pelvis, and even more frequent peeing. For sure! To both the pressure and frequent peeing!
I didn't get any pictures with my kiddos and the squash this week :( I kinda was in a hurry and forgot.
Check out my pregnancy blog from when I was 35 Weeks with Elliott!