However, we got started and it turned out totally different in the end!
|It was a huge mess!|
The pieces before we painted them.
JD painted all the leaves and a few of the flowers too!
Originally I was going to use cardboard, that I had cut into a ring, as the base part of the wreath. However, when I started putting the flowers on the cardboard I thought it look terrible.
I remembered this picture frame I got at a second hand store for less than $1!
So I sanded it down a bunch and then glued the flowers and some ribbon on it.
Totally different that what I had planned but it works and JD and I had a fun time making it!