Sunday, January 29, 2012

22 Weeks prego w/ baby D2!

How far along? 22 Weeks 2 days
Maternity clothes? I did buy some maternity clothes for work. But, other than that I'm just using bigger shirts and some maternity shirts that I had with JD (most of which are worn and ugly or don't look good on me, but that's ok. :) fpr now. ).
Stretch marks? I think there may be 2 or 3 but its hard to tell because of the old stretch mark scars (even though they are mostly faded).
Sleep: Its getting better. I still wake up a few times in the night. however I usually fall back to sleep pretty quick. There is an occasional 2-3 hour period when I can't go back to sleep and I have to wake up at 6. But, that is not very common.
Best moment this week: Feeling the baby move at least 2 times a day!
Miss Anything? Warm weather!
Movement: It is definitely moving in there!
Food cravings: Not much... wish I would though so I would have an excuse to eat yummy things!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing!
Have you started to show yet: Yes! For sure!
Gender: Its a surprise!!
Labour Signs: I do notice braxton hicks occasionally. My uterus gets really really tight. Dr. says that is normal... muscles practicing.
Belly Button in or out? In. That thing runs deep, so I'm guessing it's not going to pop.
Wedding rings on or off? On... for now. They are getting tight though. :(
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy.
Looking forward to: Looking for a new house!!! We will see if that is in God's plans for us.

Here is a pic from last week!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting the update; it's so nice to hear how you're doing!

    ReplyDelete